At AAU we offer different types of software and platforms to researchers. Generally, those can be split into the following:
- Software available for download and execution at your own equipment
- Remote (cloud) services with software available through a browser, terminal window or remote desktop
The list below contains a mix of both specific software and general platforms. For each we indicate the name of the software and/or solution and in brackets the platform. So e.g. PyTorch is available both in our AI Cloud and in the Ucloud.
The main cloud solutions available are:
- Strato: Cloud service at AAU with option for utilizing various software packages
- AI Cloud: Cloud service at AAU with GPU compute options and software targeted artificial intelligence
- UCloud: Cloud service avaiable through our subscription at DeiC as an HPC resource.
- Computerome 2.0 and Sophia: HPC available through our subscription at DeiC as an HPC resource.
Please send us an email if there is a service missing at the list.